Hello everyone! Here’s some of my latest writing tidbits:
- I forgot to mention it last week but I completed the revision of An Arrow Against the Wind and sent it off to my editor to be given another gutting but it’s much closer to completion than it was. I don’t expect the next round of changes to be quite so messy and extensive so I’m sticking with a late April release date at this time. If that time-frame changes, I’ll post it here. I’ll try to be more specific when I know more about the status of the book.
- Since I’m approaching the release of An Arrow Against the Wind, I’m gathering interested supporters to be on the release team. This mainly means taking part in a Headtalker and a Thunderclap. The first 25-50 people interested will receive an advanced release copy of An Arrow Against the Wind. Anyone interested please contact me via email with your name, email address and e-book format you use. Check out my contact page for my email address.
- While An Arrow Against the Wind is with the editor, I’m working on the rough draft of the last book of The Bow of Hart Saga entitled, The White Arrow. I’m also beginning work on a couple of other projects including The Black Glove Tales and The Jeweled City Files, both of which are working series titles and not final.
- I’ve been posting on Story Empire with the latest piece being last week’s What Is Scrivener?
- I’m also interested in making some blog appearances now and around the release of An Arrow Against the Wind. I’m always making a list of sites so if you are looking for someone to be a guest on your site, just let me know and we’ll set something up.
- I’ve started a new commentary series lately about The Bow of Destiny where I’m sharing a few tidbits about the opening chapter of the book – here’s part 1 and part 2.
That’s all for now. Thanks for reading today. Please leave comments below and check back next week for another post about this topic.
Haunted by his past. Hunted in the present. Uncertain what is real.
Athson has seen things that aren’t there and suffered fits since being tragically orphaned as a child at the hands of trolls and Corgren the wizard. When a strange will mentioning a mysterious bow comes into his possession, he’s not sure it’s real. But the trolls that soon pursue him are all too real and dangerous. And what’s worse, these raiders serve Corgren and his master, the hidden dragon, Magdronu, who are responsible for the destruction of his childhood home. Athson is drawn into a quest for the concealed Bow of Hart by the mystic Withling, Hastra, but he isn’t always sure what’s real and who his enemies are. With Corgren and Magdronu involved, Athson must face not only frequent danger but his grasp on reality and the reasons behind his tragic past.
To find out more about The Bow of Destiny, click over to one of these online retailers:
P. H. Solomon lives in the greater Birmingham, AL area where he strongly dislikes yard work and sanding the deck rail. However, he performs these duties to maintain a nice home for his loved ones as well as the family’s German Shepherds. In his spare time, P. H. rides herd as a Computer Whisperer on large computers called servers (harmonica not required). Additionally, he enjoys reading, running, most sports and fantasy football. Having a degree in Anthropology, he also has a wide array of more “serious” interests in addition to working regularly to hone his writing. The Bow of Destiny is his first novel-length title with more soon to come.