Vote in this poll to help be decide which series I should work on first during 2022.
There are already three books on my list to release during the year so this poll is for what project to work on first after those are released.
- The Heir of Hart (sequel series to The Bow of Hart Saga) – I have the series planned and won’t have much to develop in terms of world-building.
- Book 4 of The Cursed Mage Case Files – it’s a world already developed so it can be easy to write.
- Book 2 of The Black Glove Curse – again, it will be a world already developed and easy to write.
- The Lost Treasure Adventures – book 1, All Things Forgotten, is a completed draft, but there is a good bit of world-building to complete as well as a heavy revision.
- The Broken Shield Chronicles – the first book, The Last Paladin, is a very rough draft that also requires development with the world-building.
Looking for more about the my writing?
Visit the Archer’s Aim Press Online Store or scroll down to see items.
Discover the World of Denaria
Read the series FAQ
View the series maps and read how they were created