Have a look at today’s curated content over on Story Empire.
Happy Friday, SEers! In honor of the bestest day of the week (well, except for Saturday), the SE authors have rounded up another collection of useful posts to stash in your writing cache.
First, if you haven’t already eyed them up, may I humbly suggest you check out Staci Troilo’s post about fictional fathers here and my post about a particular pesky word here. Then it’s time to meander through these goodies:
- Boring (and long) but I need this (steps to building your novel)
- Smart Strategies of Super Writers (the Quantum 4)
- 45 Ways to Avoid Using the Word “Very” (infographic)
- Audiobooks (the full process to getting a good one done for your novel)
- Tension (raising the stakes in a believable way)
- Plot Ideas (how to morally steal from other sources)
- Brainstorming (tips and tricks to develop a new idea)
- Descriptive Writing (how specificity enriches your story)
- Waiting for…
View original post 27 more words