Here’s the weekly curated content from Story Empire – several interesting links so check it out!
Hello SErs! Another Friday, another post where the six of us share links to articles we found useful this week. In addition to these links, don’t forget to check out What Would You Do? by Mae Clair and Eight Steps to Establishing Your Author Brand by Staci Troilo.
And now, without further ado, the best we found this week:
- How to Fix any Plot Hole Like a Pro (All about Plot Holes)
- How to Advertise Your Book Without Social Media (Whaaat??? Okay, it’s worth a look!)
- Monsters (using the acronym to create compelling creatures)
- Character Creation (five character types and how to start crafting them)
- Readers drive the Industry ( A little different spin on book quality)
- If You Want to Be a Great Writer (There are no shortcuts)
- Show, Don’t Tell (when to do each and why)
- Body Language in Fiction (arms, shoulders, and posture)
- Revelation (why your story needs one…
View original post 32 more words