Stay strong, Staci. You’ll get there!
Yep. Forgive my brashness, but I’m quoting myself.
You ever have one of those weeks where nothing goes right? When:
- your dishwasher breaks
- your daughter has a thousand dollars of repairs on her car only to have problems driving up to campus
- your son’s schedule is messed up for the third semester in a row
- your software apps are glitching
- you discover the world’s largest hornet’s nest by your pool equipment and you have a debilitating fear of insects
- you try to tackle your neglected to-do list only to discover everything is taking twice as much work as it should and thrice as much time?
You ever have a week like that?
I’m so behind, I hate for the week to be over already. I have too much to do. But I can’t afford any more problems, so I’m happy to be greeting the weekend. Optimism doesn’t come easy to…
View original post 194 more words