What we’ve been reading this week posted on Story Empire…
Friday Eve has passed and THEday is officially here. Yep, we’re talking Friday!
During the week, the SE crew of authors was busy roaming the blogosphere to round up a number of posts we hope you find helpful.
Before you gallivant off to check them out, be sure to give a look-see to Staci Troilo’s excellent post on BufferApp for Authors, and mine on The Importance of Alt Text, Image Titles, and Image Descriptions. Enjoy your Friday and today’s Curated Content!
- Injured Characters (plot structure)
- Decency in Fiction (pet-the-dog moments)
- The Slow Burn Story (Bet you’ve been there too.)
- 6 Ways to Get Readers to Fall in Love with Your Characters (SHARED)
- Time to Start Thinking About Book Two (from The Kill Zone)
- Build Suspense (the red herring)
- Incorporating Deep Point of View in Writing (and why do we care?)