See what we’ve been reading this past week over on Story Empire.
It’s FRIDAY! Craig here, and Friday means it’s time for some curated content at Story Empire. This is where the six of us add links lynx we thought were worthy of sharing this week.
Here are this weeks links lynx:
- Want a Cult Following for Your Fiction? (hide secrets in your story)
- Learn from a Master (J. K. Rowling tips for writers)
- Fix the Sagging Middle (3 ways by James Scott Bell)
- Blog Tips (for building trust with your readers)
- Hyphens, En Dashes, and Em Dashes (everything you need to know)
- First Person POV (pros, cons, tips)
- Second Person POV (pros, cons, tips)
- External Conflict (4 types)
- Secondary Characters (breathing life into them)
- Amazon Key Words for…
View original post 29 more words