See what we’ve been reading over at Story Empire this week!
Ciao, SEers. Another Friday, another post of relevant writing links. Looks like this little guy is waiting to learn, and we don’t want to disappoint!
If you haven’t already, please check out our earlier posts this week. On Monday, Joan wrote about Encouragement. On Wednesday, Harmony posted Personality Disorder, a POV primer. After you’re done refreshing your memory or reading these for the first time, we invite you to check out these other links from around the web…
- Tips to Battle Procrastination (From an ADHD Writer)
- Use NaNoWriMo (to Repo Your Mojo)
- Should I Use a Publisher? (Ten questions to ask)
- How author Roberto Ricci turned a Wattpad hit into a cross-platform empire (creating a business model for a series)
- Writing Emotional Scenes (humor, five senses, etc.)
- Writing the Summary Line (formula)
- Writing the Blurb (formula)
- Novel Revision (five stages)
- The Author Bio (some points you may…
View original post 23 more words