Here’s what we’ve been reading over at Story Empire this week!
Hello SErs! It’s that time of the week again where we all get together to bring you useful posts that we’ve found around the web. Before you get busy clicking, though, you’ll want to check out this post on The Author Presentation… For Newbies by Mae Clair and How Many Words Can a Wordsmith Smith by Staci Troilo if you haven’t already!
- The Uncanny (disturbing your readers in a good way)
- Blogging (5 ideas for that last-minute post)
- Complete Your WIP (11 tips and tools to make it happen)
- Concept versus Premise (item one of Larry Brook’s Dichotomy series)
- Build Your Author Brand (seven tips)
- Using Voice to Define Characters (3 categories and plenty of tips)
- 50 Blog Topics for Authors (23 for fiction)
- Character Motivation (part 1)
- Masterful Character Description (part 2)
- Hard Choices for Characters (great info; includes profanity)
- How Professionals Shape Stories (3 authors plus examples and…
View original post 19 more words