Have a look at today’s curated content on Story Empire!
Roast Turkey and Stuffing
Hello SErs! It’s that time of the week again where we all get together to bring you useful posts that we’ve found around the web. Before you get busy clicking, though, you’ll want to check out Just How Many Words Can You Wordsmith? Follow-up Tips! by P. H. Solomon and C. S. Boyack’s post, An odd bit of world building, if you haven’t already!
- How to Write 10,000 Words a Day (Tips you can use to increase writing productivity)
- Raising the Stakes (revision tips to move plot and increase tension)
- Parallel Structure and Parallelism (two writing/editing explanations)
- More than Numbers (social media tips for authors)
- Ambient Noise (four sites that provide background sounds)
- Wisdom of Margaret Atwood (six tips learned from the author for improving your fiction)
- Fast Facebook (one author’s plan to effectively use the platform)
- Does Your Novel Need a Resolution (questions to…
View original post 49 more words