Best wishes to Charles Yallowitz on his 2020
You know what? I’m going with the meme up there. I have hopes that I will do the following:
- Enjoy as much time with my son as possible.
- Continue working and having fun.
- Publish 2-3 books.
- Write 3-4 books.
- Make headway on teacher certification and a Masters Degree.
- Continue healing from the divorce.
- See if I can do a special project with one or two books.
- Do better with biking and eating better. (I really suck at the second thing.)
- Might want to finish that outline for one of the Sin books . . . I’ve gotta name that series at some point.
That’s really it. I’m going back to bed.