Have a look at all the writing content curated on Story Empire today!
Another week has flown by, and with it comes another list of links to great industry content.
If you haven’t already, please take a look at Harmony Kent’s Harvesting the Crop of Your Writing (several tips for going from idea to published work) and Joan Hall’s If You Build It, Will They Come? (strategies for building fans). And when you’re done, explore the other industry links Story Empire authors found this week. Here they are:
- Adverbs (strategies for eliminating them in fiction and why you don’t want to use them to begin with)
- Crime and Court Info (detective offering real descriptions of the legal system)
- The Hook (five tips to hook the reader in your first five pages)
- Online Writing (the downside to sharing your work through social media)
- Short Stories (five fixes for short fiction problems)
- 7 Essential Skills You Need to Become a Writer (skills to help you through)
View original post 143 more words