Ok, a little late today but it’s been very busy – enjoy what we’ve been reading over at Story Empire this week!
Happy Friday, SEers. Another week down, another week of great content curated for you from around the web.
If you missed the Story Empire posts this week, you can find them here. On Monday, Harmony taught us about a beta program called Blasty that’s helping her combat online piracy. And on Wednesday, Joan talked about how to properly use a prologue.
And now, here are the rest of the articles we found:
- YASIV (keywords for ads and finding similar works)
- Horror Stories (a formula)
- Important Aspects of Scenes Often Omitted (10 tips)
- POV (third person)
- Linktree (getting multiple links in your Instagram bio)
- Titles (their importance and how to choose them)
- 10 Key Scenes to Frame Novel (for pantsers or plotters)
- Adverbs (why not to use them and ways to revise to eliminate them)
- Four Seasons (how time of year influences setting)
- How to Reduce Repetition (in your writing)
View original post 26 more words