I have several announcements regarding The Bow of Destiny crowdfunding campaign.
1. Some of my backers have requested that I extend the campaign to the full 60 days allowed by Indiegogo. I have requested this from Indiegogo so the campaign is still in effect through 9/5.
2. I will continue working on The Bow of Destiny to send to my editor for a structural edit which could be back well before the end of the campaign. This will be followed by more work on my part and a final edit after the campaign is over.
3. This is the big announcement. Realizing that readers are not familiar with this work and that an excerpt is not enough to encourage backing, I will release serialized blog posts that serve as prolog for The Bow of Destiny. I intend to release about one edition a week during the campaign to introduce readers to my fantasy world. Look for the first release within a few days. Since these will be developed during the campaign these serial posts will be somewhat fluid and have a few changes in them so readers get a chance to see examples of my work and even make suggestions as I go.
4. If there is enough interest expressed I will schedule at least one party over social media.
5. If there is enough backing in the crowdfunding campaign then I will announce some stretch goals which may include the opportunity to receive the serialized blogs compiled into an ebook as well as being able to shift how I deliver autographs when the time comes using one of the e-autograph services available.
For more information about The Bow of Destiny see the News page or click the link above. Click on the Contact page for more information about connecting with me on social media. Please leave comments below. Also, blog subscribers receive a Smashwords coupon for a FREE copy my short story, The Black Bag in any current format – get your coupon and DOWNLOAD today!