Mark Shaw, you’re my hero!
I’ve been posting a number of updates on my News page regarding my upcoming IndieGoGo campaign. The project is almost ready to launch. As I posted this morning the video is live on YouTube and I’ve linked it to IndieGoGo. I’ve also been working on the rest of the information and rewards levels.
Here’s a few of the pictures I’m using from iStockPhoto in the video:
This week has been one for milestones as a writer – some big and some minor. Here’s a list:
2. As part of my first DIY project I created my first coverart.
3. Also as part of my DIY project I formatted my first e-book.
4. In preparation for my upcoming crowdfunding campaign for The Bow of Destiny, I created my first video which is still a WIP.
5. As a minor milestone, I passed 1000 tweets.
6. Also another social media milestone will be passing 500 followers on Twitter.
7. I started my Pinterest account this week so I have begun pinning some of my work there like the cover artwork for The Black Bag and the video for The Bow of Destiny.
8. I’ve also had a milestone with the blog. If you’ve seen my older posts they had no pictures. With my book out and the trailer I am now able to use a few related pictures which improves the quality of my posts.
That’s all for the week. Now I need to get busy organizing my crowd-funding campaign and completing my current revision – not mention submitting some short stories.
What milestones, goals or accomplishments have you had this week? Share a comment below and also consider following this blog via email for a FREE copy of The Black Bag. I’m on Facebook, Twitter (@ph_Solomon), Pinterest & Google+ (email@example.com).
Thanks for reading,