Just a quick post this afternoon.
I’m sure these have been written about on someone else’s blog but these are just a few of my thoughts regarding interaction on Twitter.
- Be polite – thank people for following and for retweets that affect your product.
- Be helpful – seek out ways to help others, the easiest being retweeting.
- Be accessible – getting DM spammed? Just block them or unfollow and be open to legitimate messages from others.
- Be cordial – follow someone back and answer their DM as best you can (remember, if you don’t follow back but send a DM to a new follower the other person cannot reply).
- Be outgoing – Twitter is a very friendly place where even introverts can network or make new friends easily so stop standing on the sidelines waiting to be followed. Go follow someone who clicked Favorite or Retweet on your post or a post you found interesting.
That’s all for now, thanks for reading! Please leave comments below and view my News and Contacts pages. I’m also in the middle of a Indiegogo campaign so please check that out and consider supporting publication of The Bow of Destiny. I’m working on the next episode of the The Bow of Destiny prequel blog serial, What is Needed, so check out that post from Monday too.
Subscribe to Blog via Email