I’m diverging just a little bit today and sharing some of my upcoming plans regarding the next several months or so. However, the post still involves such upcoming series like The Broken Shield Chronicles. Next week, I hope to share more of some excerpts or content I have now for The Goddess Veil that I mentioned last week.
- Audio is in the works for The Bow of Hart Saga. I don’t know for sure exactly which way I’ll go at this point, but it is a definite go. I may be completed by the end of the first quarter of 2018 or possible into the second quarter.
- Print is also going to happen, just not as fast as I’d like to do it. I’m mostly ready to move forward with The Bow of Destiny since I have the print cover so I expect that to be available by Thanksgiving or as soon as distribution to online retailers can go out. The print editions of An Arrow Against the Wind and The White Arrow will arrive as I have opportunity financially but I’ll work to prepare the print formats now. Perhaps these editions can be timed with my audio plans.
- I’m planning to put my current short prequels, Trading Knives and What Is Needed together with 3-4 new prequel stories but only as an e-book edition. Look for that no sooner than December if possible but I’ll share more about it as I progress.
- Now back to what I’ve been sharing the last few Fridays: the companion (parallel) series to The Bow of Hart Saga will be published starting with the first book – hopefully during the first quarter of 2018. This series is set in the far western lands of Denaria – even past where the giant clans live. I’ve titled this The Goddess Veil but it’s just a working title now and I’m not sure if it’s the series title or the title of the first book. I’ll share more as I progress.
- Not surprisingly, The Broken Shield Chronicles series is on my radar. I hope to plan the first book and publish it during the first quarter of 2018 too – though that may be a bit ambitious. The schedule is a bit fluid at this point so I’ll let it stand at that for the moment. That carries me through the next 5-6 months of work.
BONUS: I’ll have a bit of a surprise around Thanksgiving that I’ll share. It will be quite nice and something I’m pretty excited about just now.
Also, I contribute on Story Empire and we’ve been nominated for a Best Writing Blog award this year. If you have a few minutes see the details here. Please share and put in your vote with a comment on the award site linked in the post.
That’s all I have for today. Thanks for stopping and spending a few minutes here with me. Please leave your thoughts and questions in the comments section and I’ll reply as soon as I can.